Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Spring 2012 RTW: Pewking Pastels


I usually get grossed out when Spring starts approaching, it brings a bunch of bad vibes to me. I'm not a fan of the weird weather, boring holidays (my birthday included) and peeling off the winter layers to see sickly colored skin. This season I feel like I was slapped in the face with Spring 2012 RTW collections. Yes, pastels are included but paired with a punch of red and drizzles of black.

Prada Spring collection is a throwback, making me want to drink spiked milkshakes and go to Look Out Point to make out on top of the Cadillac.The 1950's are alive and Elvis LIVES! Ready to Wear has also given us Sarah Burton's seashell colored world with a taste of black leather at Alexander McQueen. The collection is dramatically beautiful and something that a modern day Marie Antoinette would wear. Here is your Spring Fix:


Prada Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear


Prada Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearAlexander McQueen Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Proenza Schouler Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearProenza Schouler Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear




No comments:

Post a Comment